Polyurethane Stabbing Guides
Connecting pipeline pieces in the field shouldn’t be a guessing game.
ESCO Plastics designs, develops and delivers high-quality, long-lasting polyurethane stabbing guides that help you safely and smoothly align and connect sections of drill pipe.
ESCO Plastics’ urethane drill pipe stabbing guides are expertly engineered and skillfully crafted to ensure they meet your exact specifications and withstand the challenging demands of the oil and gas industry.
For more than a half-century, ESCO Plastics has manufactured the highest quality polyurethane parts in the field.
Our durable, reliable components will:
- Significantly extend the service life of your equipment
- Drastically decrease your downtime for repairs
- Considerably cut your maintenance costs
- Substantially increase your operation’s productivity
With our vast industry experience and technical expertise, ESCO Plastics’ dedicated professionals work closely with you to configure and supply unique polyurethane parts completely tailored to meet your needs.
Providing the product you need
Polyurethane stabbing guides allow you to efficiently and effectively align two sections of drill pipe to make a connection without damaging the face or threads. Durable, reliable polyurethane stabbing guides provided by ESCO Plastics allow easy handling of pipe sections and funnel threads into threading correctly on the first attempt.
When your application relies on high-quality molded urethane, you can count on ESCO Plastics to deliver the best materials. ESCO Plastics’ polyurethane parts are:
- UV resistant
- Heat resistant
- Perform in the harshest environments
Delivering the service you deserve
ESCO Plastics supplies the highest quality polyurethane products in the field. We have the experience, expertise and equipment to provide the durable, reliable urethane components you need.
- Operating for more than 50 years.
- Utilize comprehensive industry knowledge to manufacture high-quality products.
- Offer prompt, professional delivery.
- Founded by LSU graduate chemist, Doug Marchand, one of the pioneers in the cast urethane industry.
- Dedicated experts work diligently to improve and enhance our products.
- Trained sales professionals committed to providing exceptional customer service, especially in the oil and gas industries.
- Automated production and metering machines ensure repeatability.
- One of the largest and leanest urethane manufacturing operations in Texas.
ESCO Plastics is your perfect polyurethane parts partner. Contact us today at 281-443-3710 and request a quote!